Paula Orton’s limited edition chutney and piccalilli for the Mill have so far raised £132 for The Mill!
There are still a few jars left. If you’d like some, please contact Paula Orton on 07771 546346, email email@example.com – delivery to your door or you can collect from 11 Main Street, Middleton (COVID 19 restrictions observed).
There are seven delicious varieties available, all with a shelf life of 12 months:
- Pear and walnut – local pears with star anise and the crunch of walnuts – £4 a jar
- Spicy tomato – with a bite of chilli – £4 a jar
- Tomato – tomatoes donated from around the villages and juicy raisins – Med £4, Large £5
- Mill Winter spices – warming flavours of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger – Med £4, Large £5
- Apricot & Ginger – Med £4, Large £5
- Middleton Medlar & Apple – Med £4, Large £5
- Piccalilli – full of crunchy veg in a sweet mustard sauce Med £4 – Large £5, Small Kilner Jar £5, Large Kilner Jar £7 – only three small £5 Kilner jars left!
Thanks to Paula, everyone who has bought chutney or donated jars, and to Nikki at Blackthorn Cafe for selling them while the cafe has been open (out of lockdown).