Paula Orton’s chutney and piccalilli for the Mill are now ready to purchase.
These chutneys are made in small batches so are limited editions especially for the Mill Project. They’re best left for another two weeks before opening and they have a shelf life of 12 months.
If you’d like some, please contact Paula Orton on 07771 546346, email firstname.lastname@example.org – delivery to your door or you can collect from 11 Main Street, Middleton (COVID 19 restrictions observed). Also, if you still have any empty glass jars (lids not needed), Paula would be grateful for them.
There are currently five varieties to choose from, with more to come!
- Pear and walnut – local pears with star anise and the crunch of walnuts – £4 a jar
- Spicy tomato – with a bite of chilli – £4 a jar
- Tomato – tomatoes donated from around the villages and juicy raisins – Med £4, Large £5
- Mill Winter spices – warming flavours of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger – Med £4, Large £5
- Piccalilli – full of crunchy veg in a sweet mustard sauce Med £4 – Large £5, Small Kilner Jar £5, Large Kilner Jar £7