Village Wine Safari – POSTPONED
May 16 @ 7:00 pm - 11:59 pm
This event has unfortunately been POSTPONED in the light of the Coronavirus outbreak.
The organisers will refund anyone who has paid for tickets in advance and will also return any wine donations.
It’s hoped that the Wine Safari can be reinstated later this year if possible but, obviously, it is difficult to judge right now.
Stay safe everyone and, if you have any queries, please contact Alison Freestone on email email@example.com.